is a unique regional tourism product presenting the rich cultural heritage of the WW2 monuments in the Western Balkan economies. Exploring these destinations is an exciting experience for all those willing to dig deeper and learn more about the Balkan history and present. The selected 9 locations abound with still hidden treasure worth revealing: cultural diversity, beauty of the nature, historic narrative, colossal architectural designs, traditional and fine artistry, recreational routs and certainly the local culinary specialties.
1) Kozara Monument in Prijedor,
2) Battle of Neretva Memorial in Jablanica,
3) Partisan cemetery in Mostar ( Bosnia and Herzegovina,
4) Sremski Front memorial park in Sid
5) Kadinjaca Monument site in Uzice
6) Bubanj Memorial park in Nis ( Serbia),
7) Trebjesa Memorial site near Niksic (Montenegro),
8) Brezovica Monument (Kosovo*)
9) Makedonium in Krusevo (North Macedonia).
Last updated 3 mins ago